One of the most poignant and celebratory feasts in the Greek Orthodox calendar is Easter. It's a very important time of new beginnings, it marks the peak of Spring nature and what better place to celebrate Easter than Kinsterna Hotel, situated south of the Medieval Castle-City of Monemvasia in the Southern Peloponnese.
The spacious grounds of the mansion are ideal to experience some of the traditional highlights at this time of year and enjoy valuable extras which are included in the following special designed proposal of accommodation:
- 3 nights accommodation for 2
- Traditional Easter buffet for 2 with live music (drinks are excluded)
- Festive Resurrection Dinner for 2 (drinks are excluded)
- Participation in the process of baking bread at the old stone oven using a variety of extra materials of your choice
- Participation in the process of making handmade soap by using spices and aromatic herbs from our gardens
- Horseback riding session at the Kinsterna estate with our instructor
- Daily Greek breakfast buffet for 2
Valid only for Kinsterna Villas reservation: Free use of hammam – complimentary mini bar (1st refill).
Package prices start from 680€* per double room.
Prices for extra nights start from 150€/night in a double room.
The offer is valid for any reservation of 3 nights minimum stay, during the period 25-30/04/2019, for limited number of rooms, including the above services for 2 persons and taxes. The offer is valid for 4 persons in the case of Master Residence & Kinsterna Villa.
Book This +