Kinsterna is an ideal destination for all seasons. With the weather expected to remain summery well into late-October, extend your holidays, while the autumn activities at the mansion’s estate offer authentic experiences that our guests can experience only once a year!
On the occasion of the celebration of the National Day of October 28, you have the opportunity to extend your stay and enjoy the following:
- 4 nights stay
- Participation in the distillation and production of 'tsipouro' - a Greek spirits similar to grapa - at the old Ottoman cauldron from 1890. Once the process is finished, participants can take a small bottle of tsipouro home! (25/10)
- Participation in olives harvest of the age-old olive orchards featuring the ‘Athinolia’ variety (24/10)
- Participation in the production of olive oil at the old stone press mill, as well as preparation of table olives according to Kinsterna’s simple recipe (24/10)
- Olive oil tasting (24/10)
- Baking of homemade village style bread in the wood-fired old stone oven (25/10)
During your stay your have the opportunity to experience a variety of activities, such as a guided tour of the mansion, making handmade soap with spices and aromatic herbs from our gardens, horseback riding, donkey or carriage ride, cycling or hiking on the marked paths (E33 ).
Package price from 580 € for 2 in a double room, including traditional Greek breakfast.
The above offer is valid during the period 24-28 / 10/2020, for a limited number of rooms and includes the above services for 2 people and taxes. The offers cannot be combined.Book This +